Invoicing Terms and Conditions
- All Disputes must be reported in writing within 30 days.
- Receipt of processed Goods from Tri-Electronics, Radiotwoway or Bridgewater Custom Sound constitutes acceptance of these
Terms & Conditions.
- All payments are due within thirty (30) days of invoice date.
- Any invoice amounts remaining unpaid beyond sixty (60) days of invoice date are subject to a late penalty charge of 1.5 % interest per month, or the maximum rate allowed by law, whichever is less.
- Claims for lost and/or damaged Goods must be filed with us within five (5) days of
receipt and are limited to the dollar amount charged for processing as indicated on subsequent invoice(s).
- Customer is responsible for all costs incurred by Tri-Electronics for the collection of invoices including- but not
limited to- reasonable attorney charges, collection agency costs and all court costs or related fees.
- Customer’s Goods on Tri-Electronics premises may be considered chattel to be used as partial or full payment for
past due invoices (over 60 days) owed by Customer.
- Any discrepancies relating to this invoice must be reported to Accent’s Billing Department within thirty (30)
working days of invoice date.
- All payments to invoices must be made with reference to invoice number to ensure proper account credit.
- Tri-Electronics will release credit information to interested parties upon written request.
- All quotes, engineering, drawings, graphics and presentations is protected by US and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of without written permission is prohibited.