Sign up to gain secure, centralized access to distributed ACC sites from anywhere. It’s easy. It’s fast. It’s free.
Sign up and connect your ACC sites in just a few easy steps. Starting in your ACC thick client:
- Register your organization on the ACS website
- Open the email from ACS and click on the link to complete your registration
- Add an ACC site to your ACS organization and generate an activation code
- Enter the activation code into ACC to connect the site to ACS
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 for as many additional ACC sites you wish to connect
Why sign up and connect your ACC sites to ACS?
- Simple and secure way to remotely access live and recorded video from your ACC sites using a browser or ACC Mobile 3 app.
- Connect to the cloud and centralize access to all your ACC sites, especially if you have multiple locations.
- Avoid time-consuming user configuration and minimize firewall reconfiguration to get connected faster, without any of the headaches.
- Benefit from continuous innovation as we add health monitoring and maintenance services in the near future so you can optimize operations and maintain updated systems.
Helpful resources on signing up and connecting your ACC sites:
- Cloud-Connected ACC Product Flyer
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Getting Started Guide
Minimum System Requirements:
- A minimum of ACC 220.127.116.11 is required to interface with ACS. Download it today from the Avigilon Resource Center. No account? Create one for free to download software updates and self-install.
- A new release of the ACC Mobile 3 App is available in the Apple App and Google Play stores.