Tri-Electronics is a full line dealer for Blizzard Lighting and Video Walls in the Chicagoland Area.
IRiS R3 is a 0.5-meter professional LED video panel that is perfect for either indoor rental or permanent installations.
Each panel features 128×128 resolution (16,384 pixel), high-contrast 3-in-1 SMD2121 blackbody LEDs for vivid colors & wide gamut. IRiS R3 features 3.9mm pixel pitch and boasts exceptional 1200nits brightness and 1920Hz refresh rate for captivating performance in-person or on camera.
Connecting panels together is a breeze thanks to IRiS’s sophisticated quick lock system. Just align the display, turn the quick-lock pins, and they are ready to go. Plus, IRiS’s indexed, locking concave/convex radian horizontal connectors allow stunning curved layouts between 5° convex and 10° concave.
Each IRiS panel weighs in under 17lbs thanks to its strong and lightweight diecast aluminum frame. LED module maintenance is tool-free and easy with IRIS’s 4 magnetic-mount front/rear modules per panel (250x250mm).
IRiS R3 video panels work with the Novastar VX4S professional LED display controller. Besides the function of display control, the VX4S also features powerful front end processing, so an external scaler is not needed.
Full packages are available that include either 12 or 24 panels, a Novastar VX4S controller, software, all cables, and flight cases so you will have everything you need to get up and running in no time.
Each IRiS R3 video panel comes packaged with 1x powerCON-compatible 3′ interconnect cable, and 1x etherCON-compatible 3′ interconnect cable.
IRIS R3 Features
- CURVABLE: Built-in angle adjustment creates stunning curved layouts.
- HIGH RESOLUTION + HIGH REFRESH RATE: Gets your audience closer & ensures flawless on-camera performance.
- BRIGHT & HIGH-CONTRAST: Precisely calibrated blackbody LEDs for vivid colors & wide gamut.
- WIDE VIEWING ANGLE + COLOR DEPTH: Thanks to a proprietary pixel mask & high-end signal processing.
- STRONG + LIGHTWEIGHT: Diecast aluminum frame saves weight without compromise.
- EASY SETUP & MAINTENANCE: Magnetic front/rear servicable modules & tool-free setup.
- EFFICIENT: Low power consumption & worldwide power compatible.
- ETL LISTED: High quality components meet all relevant safety standards.
- TRUSTED: Built in partnership with one of the biggest in LED video.
- PROTECTED: Backed by a “we know you need it now” 2-year warranty.
*IRiS video products are covered by Blizzard’s 2-year limited warranty. In addition, we offer 2 business day turnaround on LED repairs and most module repairs that don’t require module replacement. For most electronic issues, we’ll ship you a new one within 24 business hours. We’ll even pick up freight both ways for the first 6 months after purchase.
Blizzard Lighting CASE-IRIS6 IRiS Flight Case – Holds Up to 6x IRiS R3 Video Panels
This case is constructed with 3/8″ plywood covered with a durable ABS plastic exterior laminate. It features tapered aluminum edging, steel ball corners, 4x steel spring loaded recessed handles with rubber hand grips, and fitted with steel recessed butterfly latches.
It sits on heavy-duty locking casters, and each case has steel recessed caster cups on lid for case stacking. The interior of the case securely holds up to 6x IRiS R3 video panels.
Blizzard Lighting IRIS-NOVA-VX4S NovaStar VX4S LED Display Controller for the Blizzard IRiS R3 LED Video Panel System
The NovaStar VX4S is a professional LED display controller used by the Blizzard IRiS R3 LED video panel system. Besides the function of display control, the NovaStar VX4S also features powerful front end processing, so an external scalar is no longer needed. With professional interfaces integrated, the VX4S has excellent image quality and flexible image control to greatly meet the needs of the broadcast industry.
- Provides seamless high-speed switch and fade-in/fade-out effect so as to strengthen and display picture demonstration of professional quality.
- The location and size of PIP can both be adjusted, which can be controlled at will.
- Adopts the Nova G4 engine; the screen is stable and flicker free without scanning lines; the images are excellent and have a good sense of depth.
- Can implement white balance calibration and color gamut mapping based on different features of LEDs used by screens to ensure reproduction of true colors.
- HDMI/external audio input.
- 10bit/8bit HD video source.
- Support multiple controller montage for loading huge screens.
- Supports Nova’s new-generation point-by-point correction technology; the correction is fast and efficient.
- Computer software for system configuration is not necessary. The system can be configured using one knob and one button. All can be done just by fingers.
- Adopts an innovative architecture to implement smart configuration; the screen debugging can be completed within 30 seconds; greatly shorten the preparation time on the stage.
- A intuitive CD display interface and clear button light hint simplify the control of the system.