In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and to endure the health of our customers, employees, vendors and community we have implemented procedures to meet the mandates by federal, state and local officials.
We have initiated solial-distancing for those at all of our locations and will include the best practices of good hygiene and frequent disinfecting by our team. In addition we also implement the following;
- We have suspended all non-essential travel by our team to customer locations.
- We are disinfecting our facilities and sanitizing all equipment as appropriate.
- We have provided our employees the facts about COVID-19 and are following published guidelines for social distancing, sanitation, and disinfection of our facilities and products.
- We have also suspended all non-essential access to our business and are asking our customers who need services to call us toll-free 800-722-6793 and see if we can take care of your needs over the phone and through delivery methods to your locations first.
- We have secured our building, so we have put in place a process for customers who must come to our location for service. We asked our customers to please contact us first to let us know what your needs are so we can plan appropriately for your arrival.
- Our staff will still be answering telephone calls during normal business hours and making every effort to respond to your sales and service needs.
We want to make clear that we remain open for business and are committed to providing exceptional service to our customers. We are continuing to process orders and satisfy the needs of our customers. Our sales and service teams are here to process and /or expedite your orders.
As we all take extra measures to protect our families and loved ones, we’d like to take a moment to acknowledge our first responders and medical professionals that continue to protect and serve our communities. To those on the frontline and to their families that support them, we thank you for your bravery and continued service during an unprecedented time.
Please take care of yourself and your family, and we will come out of this stronger than ever, together.
Thank you for your continued support and collaboration.
With best regards,
Tom Donovan – President